View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 05:09 PM   #254
Tw3nty

Default Re: Official MMA Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalMan View Post
GOing out to dinner then going to my boy's place for the Affliction card. Going to be a helluva card. It really pisses me off that no one is giving Arlovski a shot against Fedor. Personally, I he has a great chance to pull the upset. Anyone see the weigh in pics? Is it me or did Fedor look the most out of shape that I've seen him yet? Below is a picture. I mean Fedor has never been ripped by any means, but this picture really makes him look out of shape. I think AA has better cardio and better striking. If this stays standing up, I'm taking AA. Fedor will likely dominate AA on the ground though.
Other than this fight, I think the other fights, while they have big names, will likely be one sided. I'm taking Babalu, Lindland, Barnett and Buentello over "Lil Fedor" as they call Sidelnikov.

Fedor always looks that out of shape, especially in his pride days. If you think AA has better stand up you must have missed the Silvia fight. Fedor is sick at all aspects of the game. His stand up is great, and ground game is even, better because the big guys are not that good at the ground game--except Barnes. I really can't see AA giving Fedor a fight, unless Fedor gets into one of his feel out the opponents until he destroys them.