View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 06:02 AM   #1
14holestogie
Serial banter killer

First Name: Tim
Trading: (52)
Partagas
14holestogie is a splendid one to behold14holestogie is a splendid one to behold14holestogie is a splendid one to behold14holestogie is a splendid one to behold14holestogie is a splendid one to behold14holestogie is a splendid one to behold14holestogie is a splendid one to behold
Default Finished the little woman's gift

Just put the finishing touches on the wife's dad's police memory box. She did most of the work, I just had to do the attaching. I think it turned out rather nicely.

The upper left of it shows my wife at 7 months with her dad kind of framed in with Clintonville's first come-along.

The upper right highlights his Chief's badge with a picture below of the first motorcycle for the force (my wife's ride to kindergarden).

The lower left has a lot going on. The handcuffs are the first Clintonville PD cuffs. The blackjack I'm sure wasn't department issued and may well be some contraband. In the center is one of Hunky's early official department photos. The little pen looking thing to the right of that is actually a 22 caliber pen gun (probably another item of contraband)

The lower right shows I believe his first badge. The handcuffs shown are Minnesota issued. These were the cuffs that Hunky's uncle was returned to Clintonville in after being captured for robbing the Embarrass bank in the '50's.

Lots of fun and tears putting this together and just wanted to share.