View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 09:50 AM   #267
Resipsa

Default Re: iPhone Sucks and Apple are Bastards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resipsa View Post
For those who can't get used to the idea of no having a physical keyboard you'd better get used to it. Today, tomorrow, or 3 years from now they ARE going away eventually. Haven't you ever seen star trek, LOL

I've gotten to the point where I can type far faster on my iPhone then I ever could on a blackberry
Quote:
Originally Posted by goalie204 View Post
so after reading about 2 or 3 pages of this 13 page thread, i've concluded that you all agree that iphones are great and i should buy one when new hardware is released in july along with iphone os4.0, correct? Or perhaps the nexus one.

Serious iphone question tho, does one get used to texting on a touch screen, and can it be done reasonably fast compared to a physical kb?
Quote:
Originally Posted by goalie204 View Post
4 replies and no real answer (sort of) ! I should have expected that from THIS thread
WOW! Look at what happens when you use an Iphone, I was able to answer your question before you even asked it!!!

Guess reading a thread to see what's up is becoming a lost art (just so long as we're using sarcastic rolly eyes and what not, I wanted to join in)