View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 10:30 AM   #27
cmitch
Heads up get down

First Name: Clayton
Trading: (25)
Montecristo
cmitch is just really nicecmitch is just really nicecmitch is just really nicecmitch is just really nicecmitch is just really nice
Default Re: Rant: Cigar Bums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Quan View Post
Where are you at when people are asking you to try a cigar? And are these friends, acquaintances, or total strangers.

I have no problem sharing with someone I know, but If I've never met you and you walk up and ask me for a free cigar the answer is "No" If they come up and ask me what I'm smoking and they are genuinely interested I'll ask if they want one, but I'm not going to hand them out to freeloaders.
My brother was sitting out by the pool at his apartment complex and I joined him for a smoke. An acquaintance of his, who I just met, wanted one of my 10th Anniversary Champagne Torpedos. I'm like, "WHAT?"

One example but has happened many times.

I broke down and gave a Romeo y Julieta Reserva real to one of his poolside buddies only to see him lay it down after 10 minutes and light a cigarette and leave.