Old 11-11-2019, 10:24 AM   #1
kingcobradude
Now known as Epicdragon7

First Name: Clay
Trading: (2)
kingcobradude is on a distinguished road
Default Jfr lunatic loco el Gran loco

Size: 5.5x80 perfecto.

Preliminary observations: a chunky perfecto with a smooth, slightly oily wrapper with a pigtail cap. It's a bit like an oversize flying pig vitola from Drew estate. It doesn't require the use of an oversize cutter, a regular guillotine cutter works fine and yields a nice open draw. It has an aroma of pepper and dry tobacco. Dry puff is peppery.

Flavors:9/10 the first light yields a medium body blast of pepper, with hints of leather, earthiness, and cedar, with a peppery finish. It does require double puffs, and puffing fairly often. At the 1/3 point it is medium full body, and flavors shift to leather and wood, with a bit of caramelized onions and toffee, and a coffee finish. Pepper is only on the retrohale. They stay pretty much until the end, with creaminess coming in just past the halfway point. Burn time was an hour and a half. I smoked it until an inch remained.

Construction:8/10 it did require a few touch ups. But it is an 80 rg perfecto, what did you expect-o (sorry, had to do it) ash was super flaky, but stayed on 3.5 inches.

Final thoughts: this was a really nice cigar. I hope this is a regularly released cigar now that it is out, and not just a one time thing. This is definitely on my buy a box or 2 list.
kingcobradude is offline   Reply With Quote