View Single Post
Old 09-09-2014, 02:52 PM   #5
WaRevo
Still Watching My Back

First Name: James
Trading: (2)
WaRevo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: MM Cob

Yes it did come with a filter but first thing I do is remove the filter and use the stem alone. At times I will use if I feel it is needed a Savi Balsa wood filter in my other pipes. About my other pipes having cake and most likely Ghost of another along with it. I am a very poor Pipe smoker, Meaning I keep my pipes little to clean. I don't have any pipe with a cake in it to speak of. I clean my pipes to often and even the Stem and shanks don't have a build up. This is one flaw I have with smoking my Pipes. I like them Clean.

Today I have 5 pipes loaded and my Tobacco in the bowls to dry. When I am done smoking a pipe I will clean it, let it sit for an hour or 2 and reload it for another smoke later in the day. If I am in the mood for a type of tobacco today and have stock I will smoke only 2 pipes or 3 but use one for the day for smoking the tobacco. Say 10 bowls is my normal daily intake. Out of the 10 only 3 different pipes if I am going to smoke different tobaccos in the day. Some days 1 pipe 10 bowls. I did smoke 5 back to back bowls in the Cob. Only one bowl must have been packed to tightly because it did get hot. I try and keep the pack so it don't get to hot but only human so not perfect always lol.

James
WaRevo is offline   Reply With Quote