View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 11:30 PM   #199
mahtofire14
Chillin in the Aging Room

First Name: Pete
Trading: (16)
Bolivar
mahtofire14 is a jewel in the roughmahtofire14 is a jewel in the roughmahtofire14 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: NHL '16 - '17 Season Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by icehog3 View Post
Exciting game, Pete, but I have a hard time with that challenge as Parise was clearly offside according to Mike E., Eddie O. Pierre, Mike M. and anyone else with eyes. Oh well, won't be the last time.

I definitely hope for a second round matchup. I think the Wild will win the division, and the Hawks will get either the Preds or the Blues. Minni could definitely end up with one of those teams as the wild card. Both our teams will need to get through a tough series to get there, but I have a feeling they both will.
Yeah I was shocked that goal didn't get overturned. I was at bowling and the whole alley groaned when they showed the replay. Ha. You could say they owed us one as we have had more than a couple goals taken away by refs this year on bad calls. One of your goals came shortly after that goalie interference call on Coyle that was highly questionable since he was checked into Crawford. They always even out by the end of the year.

Really looking forward to the postseason this year. I think we finally have the depth to contend seriously.