Thread: My First HERF
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2021, 08:53 PM   #14
bruceolee
King of Rants

First Name: Jason
Trading: (1)
Bolivar
bruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: My First HERF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remo View Post
Great story…..my 1st “Herf” was with Ogre and the Mad Baker some years back at Corona in Orlando, I was new to the forum and Larry had set up a bomb, of course I joined in thinking we were hitting some rookie….sure did, I left that meet up with my tail between my legs and a whole heap of smokes to try RIP Ogre.
Yeah herf always go poorly to upstart rookies. I also think I threw up on the way home after smoking something like 10 cigars. My bodies constitution wasn’t prepared. I was not a Jedi master back then.

It also makes me want to get a herf going but I can’t drive long distances anymore due to my health but if anyone ever wants to put something together in my area of St lucie county and our local smoke inn then I’d be glad to help