View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 12:25 PM   #112
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Saints accused of "Bounty Program". Thoughts?

I guess I was a little pre-mature in trying to stick up for the Saints as being just like every other team.
I still believe that to be the case, but I heard some more sound bites from Roger Goodhead, er Goodell where
he claims there was a letter and a poster sent to post in the locker room that specifically used the word bounty
and prohibited any behavior of that kind. I guess this could actually be true. Kind of like you being the company
poarno downloader and a memo comes out that seems to be for everybody, but it really to cover the companies a55
when they come after YOU. If it is true, then the Saints are getting what is coming to them. If there was a coverup
attempt, that to is unjustifiable. On to the Warren Sapp accusations, I like Warren much more as a commentator that
I ever did as a player, I think he is a little bi+(h, or a big one rather. But do I believe that the rat could be Jeremy
Shockey, you bet I do. Sounds exactly like him. Does it matter??? Hardly. But snitch is a word I associate with
drug dealers and community thugs, so I will use rat, lol. And as for the NFL, I think I will join Shaun Payton and take a
year off. Until they agree to pay for all the brain damage they caused, and do something about these GIANT men they
help create that die early due to diabetes complications, I think I will spend Sunday doing yard work.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote