View Single Post
Old 07-08-2014, 11:44 PM   #2
MarkinAZ
Formerly MarkinOR

First Name: Mark
Trading: (40)
Navy (Served With Honor)
MarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Cutter and Lighter recommendations

Hello Joshua and welcome to the Asylum.

Lighting cigars? Before I got into the torch lighter, I use to always use those big fat Diamond Kitchen matches. Nothing wrong with them. Then I became aware of the Blazer PB-207 and have had no problems with it to date. Others here will chime in with their favorites too.

Cutting cigars? For ring gauge 50 - 54, I use a punch. There're the good old reliable cheapo variety going for around $3.99ea, and cut just as well as a Xikar Twist punch that can cost up around $32. I think you get a nice draw with a punch cut.

For ring gauge below 50, a Palio cutter is a winner. Others may dispute, but , and...

Nothing wrong with buying in person and great to support your local B&M. I think there are some items you probably need to see in-person, touch, and try out. Others you can just go forwards and purchase on-line.

So, thats my and good luck...