View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013, 11:38 AM   #11
E.J.
I'm nuts for the place

Trading: (21)
E.J. is a jewel in the roughE.J. is a jewel in the roughE.J. is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Let's Talk Supplements (again)

Well, I'll report back.... Information taken in. The first round of supplements are purchased. The wife usually picks up Dymatize Nutrition Elite Whey Protein Powder from Costco, so assuming that doesn't double up on what I have purchased, we'll look at that as well.

At his age I was 6'2" 195. He's 6'2" 175ish.... I have no doubt that he can bulk up with a little more time on the weights and taking in more than he burns, he's built just like me. Our diets were no different at his age(he probably eats better), I was in the weight room more @ his age, he does more cardio.

We're going to Cancun again this year for Spring Break....that gives him 5 months. I always do my lean up for SB and he's going to try to bulk up.... I'm at 207 as of this AM(I usually don't start until the first of the year).....we'll see if he weighs more than dad by April 1.

Before pic....^^^ He's actually a little thicker than this now & has a serious mullet( oll: ), this pic is old....but it's what I can access....
E.J. is offline   Reply With Quote