View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 10:23 AM   #128
Emjaysmash
The Hebrew Hammer

First Name: M.J.
Trading: (76)
Emjaysmash is a splendid one to beholdEmjaysmash is a splendid one to beholdEmjaysmash is a splendid one to beholdEmjaysmash is a splendid one to beholdEmjaysmash is a splendid one to beholdEmjaysmash is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Packer fan thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevSmoke View Post
On Saturday, my son had a high school wrestling meet in Shawano. At this meet, the youth wresting group from Shawano was doing a fund raiser - a raffle of a 2010 Packer autographed football, an Ipod Touch, 4 tickets to Harlem Globetrotters (I think), and one for a 42" plasma TV.

I made a $10 donation (that's how I think of it, because I don't normally win) and put tickets in for the Ipod and the football.

The drawing for the Ipod was on Sat., and I didn't get picked. The football ticket was being drawn on Sunday during the Youth meet, but we weren't going to be there. I gave my tickets to a member from church, because they were going to be there that afternoon.

Well, they came by the house to drop off my football on Sunday night. I must say, I am pleased! I am also a bit taken aback, I never win.

Peace of the Lord be with you.
Congrats!