Feeling at Home

First Name: Geoff
Trading: (2)
Cuaba
mithrilG60 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Audi Mechanical Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Partagaspete View Post
Thanks, I did find this as well but, my fans are working fine...more to follow on that.
Could have been an intermittent fault, as long as the tech cleared the codes (which he had to to clear your CEL) then it may not come back. A VAG-COM cable costs about $300 from RossTech, it's very wise investment if you're going to keep the car. There's a decent amount of coding adaptations available for the B6 such as changing the behaviour of the comfort control module, roll the windows up and down with remote etc. Just small things but they do customise the car a little which makes the experience a bit nicer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Partagaspete View Post
Agreed Audi, BMW, Mecedes. expensive to mainatain. I knew that when I bought it. But I love the fact that I have a nice smooth ride when I just want to commute but when I want to get up and go my get up just rolls.
Agreed, I love the way my '00 4.2L A6 is super smooth and comfortable as a commuter yet is a highway barnstormer that can cruise effortless at 150kph+ and still feel like it's doing no more than 60. The only thing I don't like about it is the in-town fuel economy, but I was never expecting decent economy out of that car.

Last edited by mithrilG60; 05-02-2012 at 11:11 PM.
mithrilG60 is offline   Reply With Quote