View Single Post
Old 06-15-2020, 09:04 AM   #2256
stearns
Dogbert Consultant

First Name: Ben
Trading: (50)
RA
stearns is a name known to allstearns is a name known to allstearns is a name known to allstearns is a name known to allstearns is a name known to allstearns is a name known to all
Default Re: The Bourbon Thread!!

I think so, but also I'm not sure the last time I had a non-store pick. I definitely notice a difference between bottles, I actually have three different ones open now (but one only has a couple pours left, it won't make it to the end of the week), I wouldn't say they are different enough that I would grab one over another because I was looking for a particular profile but some I get more maraschino cherries than others, which I like. I had a pour from the almost empty bottle that tasted like a cherry vanilla ice cream I had when I was a kid. BT is my go to for a warm up pour, most nights that I'm trying a few it starts with that. But I'm also very lucky that it seems a different store around here gets a BT barrel each week, so I never have to pay more than $26 or have to look too hard. I just grab one pretty much any time I see them and throw it in the back of the cabinet