View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 06:50 PM   #30
Cigary

Default Re: Community Spirit - Cigar style

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Klugs View Post
It means different things to each of us. Initially, curiosity regarding cigars lead us to find these online forums. Little did we know that they are communities of cigar smokers who will suck us into their insidious worlds, consuming all our free time and cash flow. Forcing upon us friendships not anticipated, joy of sharing never intended. Geez!

We come from all walks of life, young pups to old farts, Obsessed to merely curious about cigars. The commonality is, we have a hobby that connects us. The cigars and cigar forums are placeholders for special folks to interact. In my experience, the cigar smoker demographic is pretty darn special. Like Forrest's mom used to say but with a twist, cigar smokers are like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are going to get... but almost always it's more than you ever expected.

Beyond expectations is the understatment of all time here.
I'll drink and smoke to that. A lump almost came to my throat and by saying this I don't mean to open this up to some double entendres from the chior boys, either. ( wondering if I just shot myself in the foot )