View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 11:03 AM   #68
irratebass
EMPEROR TOMPKINS

First Name: Mickey
Trading: (48)
ERdM
irratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Kiss My Ash Radio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke Inn Cigars View Post
The quirky girls singing (which neither is Lady M) we thought was a little funny....those will probably change soon...

Best Regards,

Abe Dabaneh
Smoke Inn
KMA Radio
NOOO!!!!!!!!!! Keep the ladies.

I actually enjoy the commericals, nice to hear cigar commercials imo, I was just saying I have heard them so much (not as much as shane back to back sheesh) that I can recite them.

Keep up the great work Abe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blak Smyth View Post
Thanks for popping in Abe, first let me say I love the show! I left Itunes feed back this week! I wasn't saying the ads are slanted towards only a couple brands, my problem is I downloaded all the shows and listened to them back to back and now have the commercials stuck in my head and know them almost word for word (I guess thats good marketing, just annoying, haha). Now that I am caught up on past episodes I am sure only listening once a week will make the commercials seem much less.

You guys have amazing guests and I love you give bloggers a chance to reveiw.
I also love Dummy Dialers, hilarious stuff.
I don't dislike any segments, in fact The Frey has got me paying a little more attention to what is going on. I love Christian's passion, he cares about the country! And you do too.

Last Saturdays jokes from the guy filling in for the Mic where soo bad they were funny.
He did a great job other than that, gotta miss The Mics sound bites though.

I am a fan of the show and wish you all luck going forward!

Wish I was near a Smoke Inn, you guys have a great rep!!!
What he said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blak Smyth View Post
Down by the river!