Thread: Pvnisher Review
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 02:46 AM   #1
Robulous78

Default Pvnisher Review

[IMG] Untitled by Robulous78, on Flickr[/IMG]

Well Fellas, After hearing in tones and whispers that is cigar was an almost "too powerfully pepper", after hearing that it has made "peoples mouth go numb" and was once equated to being "pepper-sprayed in the taste buds" I have drawn my own conclusion...

Prelight: The stick gives a mild pepper taste even without smoke! I will admit I knew the cigar was going to be peppery but had no idea this is what they ment my anxiety rose considerably but I thought "hell I already cut it..."

First 3rd: Pepper is the name of the game here, It comes on strong, building in the mouth, not a bad thing but I thought this is the pepper I expected towards the end, not the start, and worried further as the stick progressed...

Second 3rd: The pepper is the only note I get on the cigar, it has stopped building or my mouth has gotten it under control. All and All I am enjoying it though wished there was atleast one other flavor note I could get but the pepper, I get the feeling that if paired with a mexican buffet this cigar would be totally appropriate and complimentary

Last 3rd & Out: No change in flavor nice burn-line, I had expected the pepper to become overwhelming but it really hasn't, I can understand totally how if you did not approach this cigar knowing it was "[b]VERY PEPPERY[b]" you could easily be turned off by the experience, but going in knowing that, I have to say I enjoyed it. I don't know if I would spend the 14.00 MSRP on the experience, but if I had one I wouldn't pass it by, Just wait for your next mexican night...

Thanks Mike for The Stick