themadurokid
Just in from the Storm

First Name: Kirbee
Trading: (0)
themadurokid is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Sibling Rivalry: Don Pepin Garcia Firecracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by e-man67 View Post
Honestly, to me at least, it seems like a waste on money...why not buy the bigger sizes for the same coin (and cheaper in some instances). I mean it looks cool but seems too much of a gimmick. Just my (and I really like DPG's stuff)
I respect your point of view, Eric. In fact, as a DPG lover, I ventured into this experience with a similar one. At first, "I was kinda thinking along the lines of "I want the other half of my dang blue label!" I let it go tho, b/c as Vin mentioned above, it is a novelty cigar. And, after a good 45min in the blistering cold, I'd all but forgotten about that "other half." Another thing that helped me reason with it is the variation in the conclusion of the stick. For example, I found that I appreciated how the cigar got sweeter, but maintained its pepper as I nubbed the stick (not a finish I've experienced too often). As an everyday smoker, I'd probably go with the longer ones...but this cigar offers a welcomed change of pace...well in my humble opinion, anyway.
themadurokid is offline   Reply With Quote