View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 07:14 AM   #1
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Want to test your mind and help a brutha?

My boss is the king of 'original ideas' that are original because they are bad and should not be done
under any circumstances. His latest is for me to design a logo for his pest control company that
encompasses a Blue Shield. OK, that is fine, I am a 3D modeler and animator. I can steal a lot of good
ideas from the oil company that uses deposit shield, blablabla. But the part that makes it one of his classic
ideas is that he wants an acronym using his company color, BLUE. I have been at it for a few days
and I come up with more of them that are funny than those that are useful. So why not open up the
brain teaser to you guys as well. If you stumble impossibly on one, all the better. If YOU, like me,
can't do anything but come up with stupid ones, that is also fine. It will help me by jogging my brain.

My first one was Bugs Live Under Everything, which I thought was great. Of course it is also useless.
it can be a slogan or attributes or really anything. What I mean by attributes is the one I am stuck on
at this moment, where I wrote: B, Loyalty, Utility, Economy...I am stuck on B.

Frankly you'd be hard pressed to come up with a word harder than BLUE to try and acronym well,
especially in the pest control business. He is trying to infer excellence, competence, loyalty,
etc, to show that he is awesommer than everyone else, and we ARE a very good company. But
it seems the creative writer is not as creative as he claims to be. I am sure the winner will get cigars
or something. So if you get bored, try it.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote