View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 04:14 PM   #11
ucubed
Corona Cigars

First Name: Kevin
Trading: (15)
ucubed is a jewel in the roughucubed is a jewel in the roughucubed is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: 8001050F Error on PS3

It's an internal problem that will probably be patched via updates on the PSN network itself...The Slim is pretty much unaffected where as older versions (I have the original 60GB fully backwards compatible). There would no be point in returning to getting your warranty done until a patch comes out to "fix" the issue because it'll probably happen again.

The main thing right now is trophies that are synced via PSN network has been corrupted, that'll probably be fixed later on but the issue does not harm your saved files nor your internet capabilities...Supposedly a fix should be out by tomorrow, but we'll see...I'm stuck to finding something else to help me procrastinate from starting and finishing my research paper due tomorrow...

Straight from Playstation... http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/...etwork-status/

*By the way, my two cents on the slims...they are dumb! No ability to install an OS, buttons are not touch screen, no backwards capability, no front memory ports for sd cards and such,

Last edited by ucubed; 03-01-2010 at 04:28 PM.
ucubed is offline   Reply With Quote