View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 01:16 PM   #39
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Second Annual Fantasy Football for Stakes and the Troops

A tip...
If you want to send along extra troop smokes to cover bets along the way, that's fine. A few guys did that last year, it saved them extra shipping later.

VERY IMPORTANT:
I will track your personal bets and troop smokes bets wins/losses/results and "who owes who what" on a spreadsheet thoughout the season but you have to send me the results of your bets each week. (Reason being, I can't see the bets you guys make by pm, etc.)
This way you can ask what you owe at any given time, or ask if you have betting smokes left if you've sent extra troop smokes ahead of time.
If two guys pm me with results from the same bet, that's no problem. Just please don't assume the other guy sent results.
Also please don't assume that posting your bet and results in our thread will be sufficient. It's not. I'll likely miss it or won't understand it.
Please pm me, it'll make everything run real smooth and I can post updates and stuff.

I mention this stuff because it was sheer hell last year and very confusing as to "who owed what and to whom" and I want to continue improving this model year-to-year so it just gets better.
If I keep track, then you guys can just have fun without worrying about details.