View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 12:13 AM   #50
Miket156

Smile Re: On Line Cigar Info

Quote:
by Newlifetaxidermy:

I have dealt with a couple vendors lately that need to have a shout out.

www.bestcigarprices.com

I was able to purchase a box of a certain brand that has manufacturers pricing control (so I won't mention what it is) for way less than I could find elsewhere. I received free shipping and a free 5pk of their house blend (Kensington Maduro Churchill by Alec Bradley)

www.tobaccolocker.com

I found a box of LFD Ligero L-500 Cabinet Oscuro for $125 with free shipping.

I called both retailers to make sure the items were indeed in stock. Both confirmed in stock status. I ordered online and the orders were shipped that afternoon. Could not have asked for better service.
Hey THANKS for posting this information!

I've dealt with Bestcigarprices.com and they have competitive prices and great service. I haven't stumpled across tobaccolocker.com so I appreciate you posting this company.

I've spent a fair amount of time looking up prices on La Flor Dominicana cigars and Bestcigarprices has many of them in stock and when they are not in stock, their website states they are not in stock. Many of the more expensive boxes of La Flor come with free ground shipping.

I checked a few of the La Flor cigars that I have already purchased and I see that tobaccolocker.com is a little less expensive than Bestcigarprices.com AND they provide FREE 2 day shipping on orders over $75! Not too shabby. The 2 day shipping takes of my concern as to where a supplier is physically located.

I also like that tobaccolocker has photos of each and every La Flor cigar along with individual descriptions so its easier to find exactly what I'm looking to buy.

That said, I don't see a physical address provided so I want to make sure they are a US company. I saw a comment about an IP address for another supplier coming from Pakistan, so that wouldn't work for me. If that company charges your credit card and doesn't ship you the merchandise, good luck getting your money back. Not to mention I would run out of cigars!

2nd edit: tobaccolocker has their address in Florida under "Locator" on their website, so we're good to go!

Cheers,

Mike T.

Last edited by Miket156; 02-13-2011 at 12:25 AM. Reason: Update