Old 12-28-2011, 01:52 PM   #1
Trent0341
Still Watching My Back

First Name: Dan
Trading: (7)
Cohiba MarineCorps (Served With Honor)
Trent0341 is on a distinguished road
Default Aristocrat Humidor Customer Service

All to often we just hear about when things go bad so I wanted to give an example of great customer service. I recently returned from a deployment. I went to reorganize my cigars that I had left in my Aristocrat end table humidor.

The drawers and shelf which are on rollers, were stuck. It took considerable force to remove them. When I took off the rollers I observed an extremely stick substance had condensed on them making them useless.

Today I called Bob. He explained to me that there is a resin in the cedar sometimes that becomes airborne and tends to stick to shiny metal surfaces. Due to the lack of use they had become stuck. He then told me he would send me all new rollers free of charge. Even when I offered to pay him he refused. Next I told him that since my collection has moved mainly to boxes and not singles that I'd like to order a shelf to replace one of my singles drawers. Bob refused to charge me for that as well.

I can't say enough good things about Bob at Aristocrat Humidors. From the ordering process to his communication during to his follow up with issues such as this. This guy is running a one man shop and does an outstanding job all around. I don't know if he comes on this forum but I can't reccomend him enough.
Trent0341 is offline   Reply With Quote