Thread: Gary Sinise
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2015, 06:20 AM   #9
Porch Dweller
Life is for living

First Name: James
Trading: (24)
Bolivar AirForce (Retired)
Porch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Gary Sinise

Funny anecdote: I missed him when he came through Kabul, but the captain that worked next to me went to get his autograph. He stopped off at a latrine first. There were only two urinals, very close to each other. He took a quick glance at the guy next to him before starting to pee. As he was taking care of business he realized "That's Gary Sinise!". So he turned to him...then thought "What do I say to Gary Sinise while we both have our ----s in our hands? Is there really any sort of conversation I can - or want - to start right now? Is saying 'I'm a big fan!' or 'I enjoy your work' appropriate at this particular moment? Nah, I'll just let it go..." and realized he'd been staring at Gary the entire time he'd been thinking, probably 20-30 seconds. He looked forward, finished up, washed, and left. He came into our office, sat down, and said "I do believe I just gave Gary Sinise the most uncomfortable piss of his life."