Have My Own Room

First Name: Jeremy
Trading: (35)
Bolivar
SmokinApe has a spectacular aura aboutSmokinApe has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Beer Prices v. Wine Prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poronico View Post
I see beer and wine the same as I see cigars. Its all relevant to the taster. There are no low class cigars beer or wine because there are always those who possess the pallet of a goat and actually think these things taste good. Gurkha, Miller, and box wine will always hold a place in this world because of these people.
So people who drink Miller have a pallet of a goat? Regardless of anything else they might enjoy? I take it you only enjoy; Kobe beef, Hawaiian sea salt, Alaskan salmon, Dutch cheese, Colombian coffee and Madagascan vanilla... or maybe you are an A-hole who likes to spout off about the special beer you drink because your cool.... I got news for you, whatever you like, someone else thinks your a chump because of it...

It's funny to me that people equate their; coolness, self worth, importance or class to the beer beer they drink... Moreover when it is over hopped, over malted and over priced...

I can tell you as a Miller Lite drinker I get to here crap from the "hop heads" and fruited beer drinkers all the time about the superiority of their beer... With regularity I have spiked their drinks with; mustard, ketchup and anything else on hand to only see them not notice... Amazing that ketchup in "good" beer is undetectable, do it to a Miller and I will know...

Bud and Miller put out consistent products that people buy... I could give a crap about price... $5 for a bottle of Miller vs a free craft beer that smells like an old lady? I will pay for the Miller every time...

Last edited by SmokinApe; 03-21-2010 at 06:50 PM.