View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 01:35 PM   #67
Hardcz

Default Re: Silound's Dog-Rocket Review Challenge!

Lighting up number 5. Don't have the camera today. It's roughly 6.5 inches long, thinner rg, maybe 44? The cigar has a fresh and sweet tobacco smell to it. Predraw is giving a grass flavor. Drink today is a Powers Barstool Brand Rootbeer, made with Michigan Sugar!

Initial flavor sucks.... This can't be good. It tastes like how you'd imagine the black charred part of a stick in the camp fire would taste. My bitter sensors are going crazy.

Quarter inch in, my mouth is developing a burn on the roof and on a few parts of the tongue. Surprisingly this is smooth on the exhale, the flavors are of a sour and leather mix, with the spice burning the tip of my tongue and a few other parts of my mouth. It leaves an unpleasant flavor in your mouth that I'm trying to figure out.

Over an inch in, the burning is continuing to grow in my mouth, the bitter is powerful leaving sour afternotes, my mouth is watering and asking me what it ever did to me.

The cigar stays spicy, and bitter, it's leaving a slight pepper in the aftertaste.... at least the sour notes have faded away....

As the cigar finishes, it is very bitter, super spicy, just burning the hll out of my mouth. Better than the last few but not good in the slightest.