View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 07:12 AM   #1
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

First Name: Todd
Trading: (51)
HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future
Default Craig's list - ATVs

I don't e-bay and I don't Craig's list, so this is all new to me.

There is a sale that I found in which I am interested which was listed as location - Wausau (about an hour from me).

I e-mailed the seller about my interest, and the idea of purchasing the items. But then I get this note from him.

>>>I want to close this deal through eBay International Trading. They will keep the amount paid until you'll receive, inspect and agree with the ATV's. I'll start the delivery process in the same day with the payment's confirmation. They will arrive at your address in 3-5 days. I will give you 3 days for inspection.

Tell me if you are still interested and I will contact eBay regarding our transaction. Then they will send you the information about the purchasing.

Thanks<<<

Now, the deal is for two ATVs and a trailer for $5000. Each of this model year ATVs normally sells used for anywhere from $4000 - $6000 used.

For some reason, this sounds too fishy for me. Am I right to be skeptical?

I don't know anything about this, but....

Peace of the Lord be with you.