Thread: Ditka cigars!?
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 07:35 AM   #14
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

First Name: Todd
Trading: (51)
HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future
Default Re: Ditka cigars!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milvel View Post
Ah, sorry then!
No nee to be sorry. You just have to understand the undercurrent and dynamic going on. It takes some people a while. Icehog is not a big fan of Tatuaje (if you hadn't noticed) and a number of other non-Cuban cigars.

He (and most of us) believe that people need to make their own opinion about what cigars they like.

Most of us have a few others who have similar tastes to ours whom we trust. When one of those friends says that they like a cigar, that will tend to be enough to get us to try one and make our own opinion about a particular cigar.

I have a couple guys on this board whose tastes are similar to mine, if they speak positively about a new cigar they enjoy, I will seriously considering trying it. There are a few others who, when they like a new cigar, I will ask what it is they like about it - their tastes have some things in common with mine, and other things that are not.

Of course, when certain other people rave about a cigar, I am very reluctant to try it --- AND --- if they pan a cigar, that might be just enough incentive to get me TO try it.

When all that I have written above is said and done though, ultimately, everybody's palate is unique. Each of us has to smoke what keeps us happy. And the only way to know that is to try different cigars and go from there.