View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 02:43 PM   #12
stearns
Dogbert Consultant

First Name: Ben
Trading: (50)
RA
stearns is a name known to allstearns is a name known to allstearns is a name known to allstearns is a name known to allstearns is a name known to allstearns is a name known to all
Default Re: Food Trucks - Favorites?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsolomon View Post
We have a lot of food trucks here in DC and you can often find a place where 10-15 trucks show up on a specific day. It was mostly ethnic food in the begining, but now we have just about everything inculding multiple cheese steak trucks and a Chick-fil truck which always has a long line. I like the Taco, Kebabs and Indian food trucks as their prices are good. The Red Hook Lobster truck has great food, but is a little pricey for lunch. There is a web site where you can track where the trucks are on a specific day.
love the dc food truck scene when im working in the city, i find that a lot are too expensive for the amount of food you get, but there's some fair prices and great food out there. never had the lobster truck, but from what I hear, once you get past the absurd price, the food is awesome. I'll probably never get past the first part though. it's cool being around a daily assortment of ~15 trucks, great for going with a group because everyone can get whatever they want