View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013, 07:41 AM   #100
chaase321
ZOTL's mmmmm brainssss

First Name: Cole
Trading: (81)
Partagas
chaase321 is a jewel in the roughchaase321 is a jewel in the roughchaase321 is a jewel in the roughchaase321 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Fourth Annual Fantasy Football for Stakes and the Troops

Hey Guys, just wanted to remind everyone that the Draft is coming up this SUNDAY (Aug 25th) at 8:00 PM EST (5:00 PM PST).

Also, not to be that di<k but this was in Scott's first post, and is still the rule:

Buy in will be six premiums ($60.00 minimum value, NC and/or CC) and a sixer (minimum) for the troops, due prior to the first week's kickoff. You all know the drill on sending betting smokes along with your buy-in to save money. Feel free to handle that however you like.

As of today's mail:

I have received:
Mine (Entry and Troops)
Scott Shilala (Entry and Troops)
Scott Sizer (Entry and Troops)
Mark (Entry and Troops)
Travis (Entry and Troops, UPS dropping off 8/23)

Leaves to be paid yet:
Tony
John
Jarrod
Matt
Mike (arrangements made)

I know it's not the first week's kickoff yet, but I just wanted to get the reminder out...I don't want to have to be the AZZ that has to send out the nasty reminders. Also, I actually am really chill, so if you want to make other arraignments (like Coach "Mike" did) that's totally cool with me, just let me know. Communication is the key here

Good luck...and I'll totally understand if after the draft you all want to just give up after seeing my KICK AZZ TEAM!!!!!!