View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 01:25 PM   #2535
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Photography Thread

From the top of the levee, I simply turned 180 degrees and saw THIS:

If you are ever down that way, you should not only stop and see this from the road,
you should take the tour (or rather PAY to get access to the grounds). Now I do not
recommend paying for ANYTHING, but when you see the grounds of this plantation
you will BE AMAZED. This joint is spectacular. I did not pay, I shot from the levee
just fine. But I have gone with my sister and THEY toured it and I saw the pics, and
also meandered over to the gift shop to get a drink, and you can SEE a lot of it on that
walk. It will make you feel POOR. Coincidentally, the cops thought I was with the tour
trip off the boat, and they let me go right through the front gate, but I did not have even
the time to spare to walk back to the house. With people all over, its not worth it to me
anyway. They were really dealing with traffic and helping ole ladies cross the street, but
I know the drill, no one allowed in the front yard or near the main house who has not paid.

Make sure to visit my art blog to read about and see several other alleys of oaks that
people planted a few hundred years ago around my ole stomping grounds. I sure like the
fact that they took the time to do it. That entry will go up in the next few days.

Last edited by OLS; 05-06-2013 at 01:32 PM.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote