Thread: Tom Brady
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2015, 07:36 AM   #27
The Poet
Il megglior fabbro

First Name: Thomas
Trading: (2)
The Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud of
Default Re: Tom Brady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subvet642 View Post
Ya know, I don't really watch football, much but injustice bothers me, a lot. I would hate to be subject to punishment of any kind based on something as flimsy as "probably" or "generally". We're taking about possibly many thousands of dollars in fines. If you're going to reach into someone's pocket, it is monstrously unjust to do it without actual proof, otherwise it's just robbery. And to hide behind quasi-legal ambiguity is beyond cowardly. The Pats were found guilty because the 31 other owners wanted it that way, period. If you can't beat them on the field, then beat them in the Boardroom.

This anger is just an adjunct to all kinds of other, non-related anger.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mosesbotbol View Post
I don't feel any punishment should happen to Tom Brady. If NFL wants to fine the Pats or take a draft pick; that's fine. In the end the NFL knows this was just low lying fruit for them to save face with all the bad publicity they've had in recent years.

Take down your crown jewels to pretend there's integrity to the league... What a joke.
Again, I can't help but wonder what you said about A-Rod.