View Single Post
Old 01-25-2014, 03:01 PM   #124
AdamJoshua
Article 4 Free Inhabitant

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (40)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
AdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud of
Default Re: falconman515's NewAir AW-280E 28 Bottle Wineador Build!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cort View Post
I ran mine for years and recently the board went out on me. I was too lazy to fix it for a few months and realized that My cigars smoked a lot better and the humidity recovered much faster after standing there with the door open with a dumb look on my face trying to decide what to smoke for 10 mins.

I never really had any humidity issues while it was plugged in but i could tell the affect the fans blowing 24/7 had on my smokes. Now I have 1 cpu fan blowing at 3 volts (barely moving) just to keep the humidity moving a bit and couldn't be happier.

Adam, how many total pounds of beads do you have in there now?
Just added more beads, so about 4lbs, on the bottom I put them in a shallow cigar box bottom so the depth of the beads is right under 2 inches, it's about even top and bottom 2lbs and 2lbs.

I just sealed all the joints on my crappy end table humidor, so those sticks are in a coleman for now, but that will be about 4 or 5 pounds of beads as well as soon as it airs out.
AdamJoshua is offline   Reply With Quote