YNWA

First Name: Peter
Trading: (20)
RA
pnoon has disabled reputation
Default Re: whats the best latakia tobacco

Quote:
Originally Posted by TastingReview View Post
This was my first post and I'm a little disappointed by the responses from some. I really hope this forum is not full of "Know it alls and Tool Bags" like so many are. @Zanaspus Don't use the word actually. And certainly don't start sentences off with it. You sound like an absolute contrite fool. Pirate Kake does not have as much Lat as Ten Russians go to www.cornellanddiehl.com Read and Learn. @Pnoon my info is straight from the tin and straight from the heart not from http://www.tobaccoreviews.com and not an advertisement I truly love this tobacco and wanted to share so stop hating on me guys
Maybe you should be less insulting and introduce yourself and get to know some folks here. Try to be less defensive. Nobody is hating on you. But calling someone a "contrite fool" does little for others to be welcoming.

Also, try using the "quote post" feature common to online forums. The @xxxx business is for twitter.