Old 03-26-2015, 05:52 AM   #1216
swingerofbirches
Feeling at Home

First Name: Charlie
Trading: (0)
Cohiba
swingerofbirches will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Pumping Iron with Zemekone and Icehog3 II

Sucks about the tweaked neck, Chris. Hope it heals up fast and you're back at it. Enjoy the weekend!

So I did same muscle group supersetting last night but rotated biceps and triceps after each superset. Idk if that was a good or bad call but I felt like it was gonna give me the best shot at my muscles being able to endure a hard workout than doing bicep superset followed by bicep superset. If that makes any sense.

So I did close grip bench press SS w/ laying overhead EZBar extensions. Then EZBar Preacher Curl SS w/ dumbbell hammer curls. Then Skull Crushers SS w/ Close Grip Cable Pull Down. Then Seated Declined dumbbell curls SS w/ EZBar Zottman curls. Then for the very last SS, I did a EZ Cable Curl SS w/ Close Grip Cable Pull Downs with the final set of each being a drop set in 20lb increments until failure all the way down the stack.

I'll say that my arms feel super worked today. Next time I may do all biceps first with a little more rest between SS, just to compare and see which one I feel gives me a better workout. I shall report back with my findings. lol
swingerofbirches is offline   Reply With Quote