Thread: Diet menu?
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 08:51 PM   #2
Chainsaw13
Møøse bites can be nasty

First Name: Bob
Trading: (96)
Bolivar
Chainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Diet menu?

I don't follow a diet menu per say, but just cut back on the carbs a lot and eat a lot more veggies/fruit and lean proteins. Here's a typical day of meals for me (what I had today).

Breakfast
5.3oz greek no-fat yogurt
1/4c fresh blueberries
multigrain english muffin
1oz peanut butter

Lunch
Chicken Taco salad from Qdoba. Light on the cheese, no sour cream. I only eat about 1/4-1/3 of the taco shell bowl. I also don't add the dressing to the salad. I dip my fork in it and take a bite that way. I use maybe an ounce of dressing instead of the 2-3 they give you.

Dinner
4-5 oz bbq brisket (ok, not the leanest meat, but I made one over the weekend and need to eat it up. A lot of times it's chicken, shrimp, pork loin, etc)
1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
1/2 red bell pepper cut into strips
2oz multigrain bread

Snack(s)
1oz almonds
1oz cheese stick

Best bet is to get a program on your smartphone (if you have one) and track what you currently eat and see where you can cut back. There's also online sites that you can use too.