View Single Post
Old 02-07-2022, 03:06 PM   #9
Will herf for food

First Name: Mike
Trading: (9)
VR
357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Air cleaner/purifier

Agreed. Air exchange is the only way to do it while smoking. I had a friend, inmate, who's brother built an amazing cigar lounge in his basement. He had a remote exhaust fan vented via the ceiling to the outdoors, plus a fresh/cold air return to relieve negative pressure. Best yet since it was in Michigan, he had an in-line heat coil that would heat up returning air if it was below a certain temp (which was adjustable via a thermostat). All automated. It was pretty slick. He used to have a website showing his complete build. Not sure if I can dig up the URL though.

I'm with Tom though on the deionizer/Ozone producers. They kill stale lingering smells, even tough ones like smoke. You just can't sit in there while they run though.