Heavy_d
Feeling at Home

First Name: Derek
Trading: (1)
Heavy_d will become famous soon enough
Default Re: What are you reading?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jledou View Post
I have read the entire series and these last two books have been hard because of the move to new characters. I still liked the first two and I am working on the third right now. Overall I would say this one was enjoyable but doesn't standout as one of my favorites from Salvatore.

I feel like the reformation of the main characters will be complete over the next two books and then the series should take off again.
I agree, the move to the new characters was hard on me too. However, if what I've read is true, his newest one coming in Aug should please most of his diehard fans. Apparently the spell plague and all the changes in the Realms weren't really approved of by Ed Greenwood and other higher ups in Forgotten Realms development, so the event known as The Sundering is supposed to move the setting back to what they consider the heart of the Forgotten Realms, more like it used to be. The first book in the event is Salvatore's The Companions, which is supposed to bring back some old friends if I understand right.
Heavy_d is offline   Reply With Quote