Thread: taltos
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2015, 09:29 PM   #22
taltos
Really, really old

First Name: Paul
Trading: (3)
Punch MarineCorps (Served With Honor)
taltos is a jewel in the roughtaltos is a jewel in the roughtaltos is a jewel in the roughtaltos is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: taltos

This is Gina, Paul's wife.

Thank you all for your kind words. Paul was a wonderful husband and person. He had many friends here and I often wondered about how I could let you know of his passing. I think that I had tried to login some time ago, but must have done something wrong as I was not able to gain access. I keep his computer current as at the very least, it gives me another computer if I have any problems with mine.
When I saw the birthday email yesterday I decided to try again to see if I could notify you. This time I succeeded and saw the PM from icehog3 and so wrote to him.
I remember too Paul talking years ago about 'masshole thread'

Vin, I remember him going to your house to get together a couple times. I did think of you and wanted to reach out to you to let you know, but tho I thought that I had your address, I could not find it. I'm sure I do have it as Paul had given me the info of where he was going - but I guess I misplaced it. I'm a saver and it would not surprise me if I came across it again someday.

I see that you did find his obituary, but I will tell you that he was cremated and, well, he remains here at home.

I'm glad that I could finally provide closure to his friends here.
Thanks again, Gina