View Single Post
Old 12-21-2020, 07:08 PM   #2505
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

First Name: Todd
Trading: (51)
HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future
Default Re: The Bourbon Thread!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by icehog3 View Post
I have seen it at my local stores, Todd, and heard some of the stories including that their bottles are pressed in molds made from World Trade Center steel. Have not tried it, would if I saw it in a restaurant or bar. You'll have to let us know your thoughts when you receive and open it. A very thoughtful gift for sure.
Well, it got dropped off at suppertime. Done with evening meeting, it is my evening pour. It is the "bronze" label version, the "straight" bourbon, not the "small batch" or the "barrel strength" Interestingly, the tasting notes are fairly close to what I picked up. It was/is very smooth and tasty. I do get the notes of caramel and also hints of fruit.

I enjoyed it very much.

Peace of the Lord be with you.