View Single Post
Old 01-01-2010, 02:47 PM   #40
Subvet642
Bilge Rat

First Name: Darren
Trading: (13)
LFdC Navy (Served With Honor)
Subvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to all
Default Re: What Mc Donald's is feeding you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.G View Post
You too eh?

I look back at that night and think just how drunk was I? Kerist, I got thrown out of a Soju tent, a _freaking_ Soju tent, in a back alley no less. This is like one step above swilling out of a paper bag on the curb in front of a liquor store located on the wrong side of the tracks...

Oh, and that anti-gwailo warning system they have? Wasn't that just grand? The little old lady who threw us out, sticking her head out of the tent screaming at what seemed to be about the same volume as the ships steam whistle, and then every other damn tent in the city repeating it so no one would serve us anymore that night...

And then the day after... Ohhhh, what the hell is it that they put in Soju, formaldehyde? If not, it sure felt like it.

I look back at those days and wonder, just how much lower could we have sunk? LOL.
Dude, maybe that was all you; I was Sublant out of Holy Loch. Man, it rocks being a Squid, don't it?

Last edited by Subvet642; 01-01-2010 at 02:53 PM.
Subvet642 is offline   Reply With Quote