Old 11-30-2008, 05:51 AM   #1
GWN
Snow City

First Name: Jeff
Trading: (10)
Bolivar
GWN will become famous soon enoughGWN will become famous soon enough
Default Some @#$&^%$ stole from me

Wake up yesterday morning to find one of the car doors open and the garage door open a bit. Idiot kids have been rifling through cars again.
Luckily the car they went through is for sale so it was empty. I'm steamed but get over as it appears nothing is gone.
Later in the day I realize the little SOBs stole my portable heater! WTF does a kid need with that?
One of the few things that gets me through a tough day at work is knowing I can come home and, once the kids are in bed, sit in the garage and enjoy a cigar. The heater doesn't keep me warm during the winter, but it takes the edge off. Little bastards.
Instead of replacing the heater, I went out yesterday and dropped $300 on a garage door opener. This should make the door harder to open than the flimsy lock in the handle that doesn't really work.
What really steams me is our city constantly sends parking control officers around (we got TWO tickets for parking on the road one Sunday morning - 1 a.m. and 6 a.m.) but you seldom see a police cruiser.
My wife's right, it could have been worse, but even after sleeping on it, I'm still pissed.
End of rant.
GWN is offline   Reply With Quote