View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 03:51 PM   #61
GreekGodX
Opa!!

First Name: Christos
Trading: (82)
Montecristo
GreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Buying a new laptop- Apple?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueface View Post
With the Mac, my reasons were a whole lot different.
I was tired of crashes. I was tired of viruses. I was tired of a system/companies that wiped their butts with you once you bought it and you had to be resourceful to figure it all out. Apple makes it easy and Apple doesn't leave you out in the street. They proved that to me with the way they resolved my initial issues and the way I can get any support video of any kind that I may need to learn any aspect of their device of operating system. To some, not needed. To me, was worth a whole lot more than I paid.

The analogy of why pay more can be made with anything. Value is what the person whose wallet is paying for it perceives it. All a matter of what side of the fence you are on.
This is exactly how I feel. Owning other apple products (ipods) their customer service is fantastic and not from India (damn dell :mad). My limited use on friends Apple laptops and the Apple desktops at school has been great. I just want to make the best and most educated decision.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newcigarz View Post
Mac, 'nuf said.
Possibly the answer. Anybody here run OS X on a windows laptop/desktop? This could be a very interesting option.