View Single Post
Old 05-28-2019, 10:02 PM   #20
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

First Name: Todd
Trading: (51)
HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future
Default Re: Rattray old gowrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cigarmonkel View Post
I'm bummed I missed the McCelland days and their tobacco. All I hear and see is frog Morton this and frog Morton that. But at the same time I'm glad I did. I have no idea what I'm missing out on and what I wont be able to get again! You cant miss what you've never had. I'm having no problem finding blends and brands I do like.

I tried another bowl of brown clunee last night and this time I loved it. I slowed down with my cadence and didnt puff on my pipe so hard. It was a brand new tobacco for me that time around. I also had it sitting out for awhile too vs straight from tin to pipe.
Sounds to me like you are going to enjoy the pipe. It isn't the same as a cigar - AT ALL! Do not expect the same volume of smoke, and as you said, slowing down your cadence and enjoying the subtleties of flavors will make it much more rewarding.

Peace of the Lord be with you.