View Single Post
Old 11-20-2014, 11:32 AM   #9
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Unemployment hinders me

Wow, I have been here since the week after the beginning of it ALL, and I have NEVER seen something
like that. There is a lot of human interest in it, the story of the homemade humidor just like most of us
made in the beginning, the pre-holiday poignancy of an allusion to a child looking into a candy store with
envy, wonder and sadness. The perfect crime. I also think you should drop by The Admiral's place. After
that one time, he almost NEVER accidentally brings home a woman that turns out to be a man. He'll check
you out.

All that said, the reason I joined the original board that ended up being tossed for this wonderful concoction,
was some poo-flinging buttwipes at Cigar Afishing-knotto that would not LET UP about me being this person
that they had run out on a rail some time before. No matter what I said, they just started howling louder
about me trying to fool them again. SO be who you are lady, come out and live free in the light.

Last edited by OLS; 11-20-2014 at 11:39 AM.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote