View Single Post
Old 05-12-2015, 02:19 PM   #27
Subvet642
Bilge Rat

First Name: Darren
Trading: (13)
LFdC Navy (Served With Honor)
Subvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to all
Default Re: In support of COPs

Quote:
Originally Posted by icehog3 View Post
Not familiar with that case (from Detroit then Chicago), but that must have been some crazy circumstance for the cops to be that afraid.
Boston was a hot wet mess in those days. Matthew Stewart murdered his pregnant wife in the neighborhood where I was working and blamed it on "a black guy". The police went nuts, jacking-up every black guy they saw; frisking random people on the street. The gangs went hunting for payback. A co-worker of mine was mobbed by the Humboldt Street Gang and stabbed 28 times while walking home from his girlfriend's house in uniform. The papers said that they thought he was a cop. I helped carry his coffin. The next week another co-worker was assaulted in a convenience store while in uniform.

Last edited by Subvet642; 05-12-2015 at 02:29 PM.
Subvet642 is offline   Reply With Quote