View Single Post
Old 08-27-2015, 06:30 AM   #13
Chainsaw13
Møøse bites can be nasty

First Name: Bob
Trading: (96)
Bolivar
Chainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Humidor temperature and humidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cigarmarcfl View Post
Unfortunately, because I'm not a patient person, I keep opening the humidor and checking on it. I'll leave it alone until tomorrow.
We've all been there. Once you get the humidity where you want it, don't fret over the occasional spikes/dips in humidity levels. It happens. Cigars are resilient. They can take those fluctuations and will be just fine. It's long term exposure to those conditions that could eventually affect them.

Heck, my coolers run about 60-61% during the winter, because the furnace dries the house out. Even for the couple of months they're at that humidity they smoke fine (some people even prefer them at that level). Come spring, the coolers bounce back to 64-65%, right at my preferred point.