View Single Post
Old 03-16-2020, 08:24 AM   #21
G G
BR549

First Name: Greg
Trading: (10)
Bolivar
G G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant future
Default Re: Kratom - Do you take?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanaaddict View Post
You have to convince her that it's her Meds with a binafit. The binafit is that she can reduce the opioids that are very hard on her body. I know that most of the carts are very high in the like 23 % +. Look for a lower tch a blend of cbd and thc a lot of those are only 8.9 thc and 12.9 cbd. The cbd helps with the stress and the thc will only give you a mild high that last only a few hrs. Start checking on line places for a 1:1 cart like a strain called ac/dc and there are a few others. I will look up the stains and post back. Maybe trying a low dose gummy bear 5 mil start with eating a 1/2 and go form there. It takes longer to work maybe up to an hr.
The dispensary we buy from is Suterra. They have different mixes like you said, and when we made our first order they were very good at listening to her ailments and recommended certain one's for early and certain ones for bedtime. I have tried to talk to her many times and it's like she gets aggravated at me for it so I tend to not say much to her. I go with her to all her Doctor appts. and I have told her doctors and they have encouraged her to use it more too to not much avail. She will hit it maybe twice a day. Maybe I will buy her some of the edibles and try that and see if it helps. Thanks for the info and Moses I am sorry for hijacking your thread brother.
G G is offline   Reply With Quote