View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 10:51 AM   #1561
Starscream
Knowhutimean, Vern?

First Name: Andy
Trading: (4)
Partagas
Starscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Losing Weight with Starscream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainsaw13 View Post
I somewhat agree with you Myles on the whole fat is bad for you mantra. Funny how the whole "low-fat" boom during the 80-90's lead to ever increasing waistlines. What was added back in after the fat was removed? Sugar. Too much sugar in your diet if not burned off get's stored as fat. Imagine that.

I think carbs have their place in a diet. Mostly for a western diet though, they're not as necessary since we lead more sedentary lifestyles. If we're not burning off the excess fuel, we don't need to take in as much. That's just my $.02. I'm not a doctor, but i did stay at a hotel last night, but not a Holiday Inn.
Pretty much the low fat labels are a lie (at least with many products, especially salad dressings). They are lower in fat than other products but still very high fat content.

Insert quote here.
Starscream is offline   Reply With Quote