View Single Post
Old 08-13-2014, 09:54 AM   #21
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fifth Annual Fantasy Football for Stakes and the Troops

I got Travis' sticks already. He's not messing around.
If anyone needs my address, drop me a pm. Otherwise I'll get it to you all before too long.
Without boring you guys with the details, I'm trying to get stuff done in an orderly fashion. Wish me luck!

I should also mention that I sent out invites to a handful of our brothers who I thought might be a good fit. Just waiting on responses. Then we can see what happens at Shack.
Also, Jeremy has played a lot of times, so I'm going to get back to him as soon as I find out what shakes out of the moves we've already planned.
That's part of the orderly fashion I mentioned, so I guess I decided to bore you guys anyways.

Last edited by shilala; 08-13-2014 at 10:09 AM.
shilala is offline   Reply With Quote